What are the ways to motivate yourself?
- Have a cause
I can’t think of a more powerful source of motivation than a cause you care about.
Such, cause can inspire you to give your best even in the face of difficulty. It can make you do the seemingly impossible thing
- You must have a dream: a big dream
Your cause is a powerful source of motivation but it’s still abstracts in nature. You need to make it concrete in the form of a dream you need a goal. That’s what your dream is for.
- You have to run your own race Comparing your self with others in an effective way to demotivate yourself.
You have your Owen race.so, have other comparing your self with other is like comparing the perform of a swimmer with runner using same time standard. the competitor you have is yourself.
- Take one more step In difficult situations, just focus on taking one more step forward don’t think about how to complete the race. don’t think about home many more obstacles are waiting for you. Just focus on taking the next step.
- Make your activities fun.
If you are dreading the tats or activity, it can be default to start I this case, find a way to make the task more exciting. We can see examples for this: –
(1) If you are studying for exam, compete with a friend. Seen how can answer the most questions correctly or solve the problems the fastest.
(2) If you want be become fitter but hate going to the gym, take an exercise class, such as kickboxing, Zumba or barre.
- Promise yourself a reward when you get something done.
Even if it’s just a small accomplishment, past you’re on the back.
You can give yourself a short break from work, like treat yourself to a snack or latte, get a massage or celebrate with lovelies.
This can keep you excited and motivated for the next step.
- Visualize your goals or dreams For few minutes each day, sit down and visualize obtaining your goal. Visualize having it, ding it, achieving it, or being it. what does it feel like?
After the few minutes are up, how do you feel? use this energy to start on your next step.
People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with
mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents.